Sunday, April 22, 2012

Home and Garden Show review

Two months ago, we got tickets to the Home and Garden trade show. It was last day of the show and we were late but it took us 3 hours to go through most of the booths (selective walking).

A friend told us to buy things that we like at the show and not wait, but I have to read reviews, before spending my hard earned mula....

I was wearing my best winter 2012 dress coat (will give you details of my Anthropologie jacket later) but let me start with the best part of these shows,





we had this yummy twisted fries on stick fyi we tried alot of flavours. There were other food booths too but I love my fries.

I was so into my fries that I forgot to take photo but below one is what I found online


I know I know...should have taken more pictures but then I wasn't a blogger, so below is like pretty neat booth for signage like ranging from $20 above and no I did not buy any sign.


copyrite Couleurz
Cool Signage


Its hard to find comfy shoes ever, or may be my feet are sensitive; so I use insoles and we found this amazing insole that I actually bought, it has this bubble in it that massages your feet while you walk. I tested it for few minutes and bought this amazing insole with guarantee image below...

copyrite Couleurz
Massaging Insoles

Then I came across this neat hook booth, you can hang like anything on these hooks even heavy garage stuff on different surfaces, so I bought 1 of this to try for $20.00. Will show you next time what I am using it for right after my recovery.



copyrite Couleurz
Reusable Hooks


There were many blinds, landscape stuff, appliances, massage chair booths that I passed by. Alot of home builders, jewellery, few interior design companies had great packages too. Almost everyone was carrying this cool broom or mop that I did not buy.

Stopped by HomeSense booth, had few themes set up here. Btw I am a regular customer. You can design your entire home from there products which are also affordable. Its like Century 21 of Canada.


copyrite Couleurz
HomeSense Theme

Keep in mind the vase with white flowers in above photo, have a treat for you in coming blogs.....

copyrite Couleurz
HomeSense Theme

There was this cookware booth, products used by Chef Gordon Ramsay, I loved the demo...
Basically it was a non stick pot that the sales lady kept burning with milk and after it turned black she used a kitchen towel to wipe off in a second. It was too expensive and I wanted to check reviews first so I left it there.
Forgot to mention this cool new vibrator speakers they were using pizza box for demo (pretty neat idea but I did not buy them)
There was so much more to see, but overall I enjoyed the show. Got free stuff like parchment paper, reusable green bags, bbq burger recipes, etc etc...
ahh I am drowsy on painkillers, but hey can't complain so will get back to my rest... Until then you be safe and creative ....

Tell me about your trade show experience or goodies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe and creative, hugs from Couleurz